Wednesday 15 February 2012

Wise Words: Door Of Happiness


" When One door of happiness closes, another opens, but...often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the One that has been opened for us "

At this moment, I choose this one.  Close to my heart.  Very-very close indeed. I made a mistake..that lock a misery in my life. I try to get up. Fix everything that falls apart.

The first step I made is the hardest part.
Kill my other half.
It has to be done.
And I should do it long time ago before it turn to be disease..like today.
In the name of Love and Trust, I stand still and believe there is always a way for us to get thru this...

But I don't know why..this time is really hard for us to make a come back.

I'm shutting everything about it one by one..
and I know time will heal me even it cost me a thousand of years.

One door close, another will open.
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment