Wednesday 6 February 2013

Some Memories Will Never Be Erase


the power of first love


i always imagine myself that i could have everything..anything..by my own. i know i can have it. it just a matter of effort and time. but does all this things will keep me satisfied? my mind start talking language i dont understand.

the fundamental is there. your heart. my heart.
how can my mind so perfectly planned how it supposed to be but my heart keep beating.. saying NO?
they just not being synchronize.

i often been taught that 1st step is the hardest one.at that time, i was like ".....common guyz..can it be that hard? just lift your leg and step forward la"

no,no
definitely not something like it
its really that hard.

what do you feel when the only person that can fix you is the one that you hate?
hate like hate it.
dearly hate it.

as for me, we are done. over.
as for Him, every second means something. every second means U and Me.
since that ages night, day after day, we never spoke to each other.
this time it last for 4months.

amazingly.
please do believe, amazingly im beared to hold it till 4 months.
i dont know..whats trigger me to reply him back after that amazing period.
again, each time we start it, it always have to be a stupid short quarrell till it become an atomic disaster in our heart.

ya..some memories, will never be erase.




No comments:

Post a Comment